Tuesday 31 January 2012

A Month of Music

Hey everybody,


Today was the last day of January and so tomorrow, February A New Perspectives month of music begins.

In this time I will be joined by four special guest writers who will be writing inspirational posts based on a song of their choice, I have read some of the drafts of these posts and they are really good so I wouldn't want to miss out if I was you. Remember the links below won't become active until the 12:00 on the day of the post.


Schedule for February
 4th February - No Regrets
 11th February - Speak Now
 18th February - Unwritten
 25th February - Coming Soon

I will finish the month with a post, that will be kept secret from the public until the 29th February, that will hopefully sum up every single post with one word. Yeah you'd better be excited.

Kris
PS: Once all the posts have been published vote for your favourite post. The winner will receive a prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment