Saturday 7 January 2012

New Beginnings & Jaw Dropping, Eye Popping Moments

This is my first post of 2012, unfortunately due to technical difficulties my New Years show was not recorded however I have uploaded the VT's to my Youtube channel which I will post a link to shortly, you may have noticed I have changed the layout to my blog, I wanted to try something new. I have also started quote of the week which is on the right.

Jaw Dropping, Eye Popping Moments


So onto the main post, in one week, I have had two of these Jaw Dropping, Eye Popping Moments.

The first of these was Tuesday, in my history class. My history teacher yelled at the top of her voice
    "GET OUT OF MY CLASSROOM YOU CHEEKY LITTLE G*T!"
I swear my eyes had popped out and my mouth was touching the floor.



The second was Friday when our substitute maths teacher yells at another student
"HAVE YOU CONSIDERED PUBERTY?!"
My face pulled the same expression has it did two days before but the lads face had pulled the best expression in the world. I wish I had been able to take a picture.

Yes my school is based on respect, respect and even more respect.

Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment