Saturday 21 January 2012

Pessimist

You will always get those people in life who can only look at the downside of the situation because if you only expect the worst there is no disappointment.

Even though sometimes they're right, of course sometimes they'll be right the law of averages say they will be. For instance if you attempt to flip heads on a coin 5 times in a row there is a 1 in 32 chance of doing it.


Just because the odds are stacked against you doesn't mean that you can't achieve what you want to achieve - always remember that.

If I had given in to pessimist I would never have achieved the things I have achieved I would have never learnt to ice skate, I would never have wrote this blog - I would have never achieved by dreams.

Kris
PS: The team and I have a lot of great stuff coming soon to the blog including a themed February month.

No comments:

Post a Comment