Saturday 18 February 2012

Unwritten

Hi, I'm Amy. I just turned 15 (18th February 2012) and I believe that life is too short to be an emotional wreck and if your not happy you should do something about it.



This song is about being able to choose your own life and that its never too late to change it. So for this year here are my goals:

  • Get a year older
  • Don't let my GCSE's stress me out
  • Have fun and live MY life
My theory for life is that it is like a rabbit; it goes up & down and loves carrots. The carrot is the rabbits reward for going up and down and not giving up.

Don't forget your future is still unwritten.

Amy xx

PS: I love that soul choir!!!



I loved this post, sorry for not getting it up sooner and as the month is drawing to a close you will soon have the chance to vote for your favourite writer. She's going to kill me for choosing that photo.

Kris.



No comments:

Post a Comment