Wednesday 29 February 2012

Fearless

I feel like I haven't done this in ages. I really enjoyed doing this and I will release the results soon. But its the start of the March and the end of the month of music, which is a shame. But as promised I am going to write a post to.

Fear: A feeling of agitation and anxiety caused by the presence or imminence of danger.

Fearless: A lack of fear.


Well those are the official definitions but being fearless has nothing to do with having a lack of fear its about knowing that there is something more important then your fear. Fear can be about anything: telling the truth, buying a home or even asking someone out and that's why this song is so amazing.


So, its time to throw everything on the line, to have no regrets, to speak now, to get stoned (no don't do that - John you totally ruined it for me) because your future is still unwritten: It's time to be FEARLESS.

Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment