Sunday 30 September 2012

Helpless


NOTE: This post may contain some images which readers may find some pictures of animals of animal testing that may be emotive yet need to be seen. Don't worry this isn't a post about trying to make you vegetarian this is just one of the reasons I am.

So I was in the shower yesterday and there was a fly on the wall. Yeah it's completely irrelevant, until, it slipped into the water and was trying to get out. Now anyone who has even seen anything like that knows that the reason they can't fly away is because his wings were now wet and too heavy.

So I saved him, I picked him up and I know it sounds crazy but he looked so helpless not being able to fly away especially since we had been the cause. When his wings dried out I released him outside and he just flew away. I don't think I could ever deliberately kill something that looked so scared.

You probably know that I'm a bit weird when it comes to saving animals, I shoved someone out of the way when they were trying to kill a bee and opened a window for him to leave because that's all he wanted to do. 

I think that's why we get sadistic adults because they were never taught hurting animals was wrong. Some people setting spiders on fire is fun or playing how many ants can you squash but it's not it's just cruel. Do you know why Beagle dogs are chosen for animal testing? It's because they aren't naturally aggressive. Does anyone else see a flaw with that? I mean they put these animals into tests were they might die because they are innocent? Like I said people are screwed up. 

That's why I'm vegetarian and that's why I avoid products that haven been tested on animals.


So anyway that is my convoluted rant on why the human race is screwed up, not because they eat meat, but because of the sadism of youth.

Until next time,
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment