Sunday 2 September 2012

Back to School

Well it's the rubbish part of the school holidays that adverts just love to rub in. Has anyone ever noticed that we finish school and automatically shops start advertising "Back to School"?

Leave me alone! I don't want a new pencil case! Ooh, but I do want those pens. But yeah I'm back at school on Tuesday, which for most people is their last year in high school. One thing I am looking forward to, however, is finding out my school timetable just so I can moan at it.

But I can guarantee for everyone in Year 11 when you get back to school you will have "The Talk", which will go something like this...

"Welcome back"... "this is possibly the most important year of your lives so far"... "you are the oldest in the school"... "set an example for the others".

We will be all fine and dandy until the fire bell goes off where the conversation will go something like "Year 11... this was a malicious attack"; and I am willing to place bets on that.

Well enjoy your last days of freedom,
Kris

PS: I still don't have one of those God awful ties... oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment