Saturday 22 October 2011

This' going on my christmas list!

Hi guys, sorry I couldn't post last week I was busy with personal stuff and then I was busy with school stuff and then I was busy doing some other stuff (which I might tell you about in a later post, oh the suspense). So yeah basically I was doing a lot of stuff.

Now if you didn't know I love computers, that sounds really sad, but anyway as part of this love I also love robotics. So when you combine robotics and AI I fall in love.


This real looking seal (with I admit rather strange eye lashes) is designed by a Japanese company and "Paro" is designed to respond to petting by moving its tail, opening and closing its eyes, and making seal-like noises. It can also respond to sounds, learn a name, and show emotions. All of these features are designed to have a calming effect on humans.

And the best thing is it will only costs $5, 531 or £3, 518. I know I am putting this on my Christmas list.

See you soon folks,

Kris

PS: I will be changing my blog posting days to Saturday from now on because I have more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment