Monday 24 October 2011

I Love Hate Groups

Read the entire post before making your judgement,

 
Recently I have found a new love... hate groups, yes I'm talking about people like the Ku Klux Klan (the people that accidentally dyed their wizard robes the wrong colour) and my favourite the Westboro Baptist Church.
Main Image

 


 
Why do I love them? Because it's so much fun when they get utterly humiliated on TV. Now just because how much I have loved writing this post I am going to ask you to get together with your friends saying to make a COMEDY video about the Westboro Baptist Church or the Ku Klux Klan and send it to me at kristurner1997@gmail.com (which is an e-mail account directly linked to my computer) and I will post them on Youtube. Make sure to leave your name.

 
Hope you enjoyed the post - I did. 

PS: If you have condemned to hell by the Westboro Baptist Church don't worry you'll have to company of
  1. Michael Jackson
  2. Haiti
  3. Sweden
  4. Barack Obama
  5. Steve Jobs (Apple)
  6. The Catholic Church
  7. Israel
  8. Heath Ledger (Joker from Batman)
  9. Lady Gaga
  10. Soldiers
  11. Elizabeth Edwards (Lawyer, Author - Google her I think she is very inspirational)
  12. Geeks
So basically anyone who has ever supported gay rights, disagreed with them. So don't worry you won't get lonely in fact in my opinion hell will be like a night club with all the amazing singers and actors, so have fun and dance the night away.

 Kris!


No comments:

Post a Comment