Saturday 29 October 2011

Les Films

To be honest I don't know why I wrote the title in French I suppose it looks a bit more interesting?

Anyway this week (being the holidays!) I have had quite a lot of free time and therefore decided to watch some movie (and I watching on tonight with my friends I'll tell you if it's good), but these are my top three, in no particular order.

Lemonade Mouth
The typical, cheesy Disney movie. But it's Disney so I can't say I don't like it I mean all Disney movies are cheesy. It's about a high school band and how they stood up and fought for what they wanted. Oh and it's
a sort of musical.

Easy A
This film is amazing, it's loosely based on the "Scarlet Letter" where a girl, who cares too much for other people, allows people to say that she's had sex with them. Starting with her friend Brandon, who is gay, hoping that people will leave him alone and soon helping anyone who asks. If you get the chance to watch it - watch it!




I am Number 4

I might have to say that this is probably my favourite of the films, but the others are still amazing, starring British actor Alex Pettyfer and Glee's Dianna Argon. Although for some "older" generations it might be a bit complicated anyone with an active mind and imagination can easily grasp the awesomeness (yes that is the correct scientific term) of the movie. You have to watch this, no you don't have a choice about it. And Dreamworks, yeah I'm talking to you, you better make a sequel or I
am going to be knocking on your door in a very bad mood!


Hope you had a nice week, got to go, I'm going to the cinema!

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment