Saturday 7 April 2012

Music

I think music is just built into humans, it can express anything: happiness, love, sadness. I think that the best artists take advantage of that because that's why I love music. It's also why I hate some music I mean sorry what's the 'ghetto' got to do with everything. I hate songs like that the songs that have no meaning.

Music can tell you a lot about a person; a good artist can just sing with just some instruments, no synthetics, no hairography just their voice. Can you imagine discovering music? There are people who imitate the way their favorite singer dresses and acts. They look up to them as role models and buy every CD by their favorite group.

I really do hate music that's not real music. 


I just love the second video her introduction is just amazing. That's why I love music

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment