Sunday 4 December 2011

The Big Question

This is probably one of my biggest questions, why? Because I really want to know the answer even though I already know it.

So the question, the biggest question of all time, why do you like bad boys/bad girls. Even celebrities admit it but I don't get it because then you moan about getting 'hurt'. So according to my research (I know I should totally buy myself a lab coat - I know I'm totally not funny, but tough) a guy setup two fake profiles on a dating site.

Profile A: This guy had a good job with a nice academic profile and background with a normal picture.
Profile B: This guy had no job with a terrible background with no hobbies but with a 'hot' picture.







You could guess who had the most requests, Profile B. So apparantly when your parents tell you looks aren't everything - they were lying. Now I'm not saying that if your aren't 'hot' you won't ever find people because looks aren't everything because remember its lust, not love at first sight.

UPDATE: Sorry I was going to have a poll but it doesn't appear to have worked - but I have put another poll on the right so please vote on that!



Kris.