Sunday 27 November 2011

The Chimpanzee and the Tiger



I can't believe I didn't write about this sooner. OK, back story - in my room I have an old news paper cutting of this beautiful picture. And on this picture is a chimpanzee and a white tiger cub.chimp and tiger
It's an incredibly sweet picture compared to the sour story that is written with it.

The two tiger cubs were separated from the mother at birth due to a hurricane and floods. However they have now found a surrogate mother in form of a two year old (that was in 2008) chimpanzee called Anjana. The pictures would melt even the most cold hearted of folk.


But now you are thinking "Why the heck are you posting these pictures that was 3 years ago", well I was looking on the Internet and guess what I found. The two little tiger cubs all grown up.anjana the chimp
The pictures reminds me of a human relationship so much considering that the tigers are now bigger then there Mom.


Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment