Sunday 6 November 2011

Bonfire Night

I hope everyone had a really good bonfire night. I did it was really great with the cubs/scouts.

I was in charge of setting off fireworks but I was with an adult so I was fine before anyone gets protective and starts freaking out.


My highlights of the Camp were probably
1) being told to watch for the evil bunny rabbits of doom by a twelve year old.
2) having my student of comebacks completely own a seventeen year old who of course had been deprived of sex for a long while, considering he asked a thirteen year old where the pussy was.

My "student" responded by telling him that his cat was at home and was called Mr Sniggles, the look on the lads face was priceless I would have whipped out my camera if it hadn't of been to dark.

Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment