Friday 23 September 2011

Really?

I wasn't really going to write something like this, but I feel I have to, for everyone out there that has had it done to them.

Yes, I'm talking about when someone tries to take the pee. I mean really dude, no one is lauging (and if they are then to be honest I probably don't care what they think) so save yourself some dignity and SHUT UP! To be perfectly honest I don't really care what you think of me - so ssh! And what annoys me more when you know someone that is really nice and they get cut down at every turn because someone doesn't like them.

So what I'm really trying to say, give someone a break and just leave someone alone. And finally people, don't change who your as a person because of what someone says, because as Dr Seuss once said

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind, don't matter, and those who matter, don't mind.”


Thanks guys for sticking with me,

Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment